Notes on Student Visa Application

All non-local students must obtain a student visa or entry permit issued by the Director of Immigration for studying in Hong Kong. Non-local applicants accepted for admission should make their own enquiries about entry visa requirements from their local government, or by writing directly to:

Immigration Department, HKSAR
Immigration Tower 7
Gloucester Road
Wan Chai
Hong Kong

Please refer to the following webpage of the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government for relevant details.

(a) Guidebook for Entry for Study in Hong Kong
(b) FAQs on Immigration Policy on Study